Thank you for your entrest in participating in the Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare (JHAH) Art Competition. We all look forward to seeing your amazing creativity.
- The competition is open to children aged 5 to 13 years of age.
- The artwork should be created by the child entering the competition.
- If you are receiving care in a JHAH facility (inpatient/Quarantined Facility) we will provide you with Fun Pack. Each Fun Pack is individually sanitized before delivery.
- All children entering the competition, are welcome to enter digital art and to use other art materials.
- When you complete your drawing, please ask your parent or guardian to take a picture of it and post it on their Twitter or Instagram, mentioning @JHAHnews and #JHAHart, so we can get the opportunity to see your drawing.
- You can enter as many times as you like, the entries for each month close on the last Wednesday of the month.
- If your parent or guardian doesn’t have a Twitter or Instagram account or would prefer to use WhatsApp, please ask them to send a picture of your drawing to WhatsApp: +966500188342
- The artwork judging will be performed by our specially formed JHAH Art Committee and the competition winners will receive special prizes.
- On the first Friday of every month, the winners will be announced on JHAH Instagram and Twitter, @JHAHNews, and we will post the winning pictures for everyone to see!